Intelligent DAIS Infrastructure for Business Resiliency
The health of tech-infrastructure is a prime determiner in how well your mission-critical applications perform. In other words, your infrastructure can enable or disable your business capabilities. CTOs the world over are challenged with getting agility out of their ageing infrastructure and making prudent choices with a limited budget in so far as technology options for foreseeable future are concerned.
To help address these challenges, we approach infrastructure transformation in two phases, ensuring that it meets not just the current, but also future needs. In phase one, we target increasing elasticity, decreasing risk and achieving lower TCO. In phase two, we judiciously make recommendations and implement modern technologies at a scale that deliver higher value and build business resiliency.
Delivering large transformation projects, we integrated some key learnings (listed below), a wider variety of skills, automation and analytics to design DAIS approach to infrastructure transformation; an innovative, holistic and more impactful way to achieve ‘Digital Infrastructure’.
- Technology and process understanding of
- What works and
- What doesn’t work
- Data-driven change management
- Multi-tool set experience
- Infra vs App resources optimization
- Integration of information security standards and Best Practices across tech landscape
- Custom scripts
- Quality engineering
Mapped to CTO Objectives
- 24x7 systems monitoring and support
- IT security and compliance
- Infrastructure migration
- Existing network/systems upgrade/refresh
- New technology introduction
- Physical to cloud/ virtualization/dockers
- Cost reduction
- Infra aggregation / optimization
DAIS approach to Infrastructure Transformation
Enhanced Business benefits are:
- Unified technology view
- Scalable and agile
- Ensuring technology is up and available in compliance and in a cost-effective manner
- Partnership with Thought Leaders
- Faster ROI
- Peace of mind!
Following are our infrastructure management services offerings delivered remotely or in a hybrid model.
Please reach out to our Infrastructure Management experts today to understand how we can transform your Infraspace.